Is it me or are the people who don't have cars becoming more controlling? It's funny to me how people become so comfortable with someone else's car. Then they feel you should drive them around because you're "friends." Really? If I know someone at the gas station, I don't get free gas!! So why do you feel like you should get unlimited rides in my car for free? Why when I go somewhere that you wanted to go, you get mad? Why when I don't want to go out of my way to take you somewhere you get upset? Since when did I become your main source of transportation?
This is where MARTA comes in handy. I don't think people without cars understand how much people with cars DON'T want to drive. We do it because we're nice. We do it as favors. We try to help but some of you go way overboard. Before you catch attitudes I think you non-drivers should think about the wait for the train, or think about how you'd rather not be sitting next to an escaped convict. Haha. Seriously though, I think all of you should be very greatful because it's not just me. I've had conversations surrounded by this issue.I used to love driving. Maybe because in SC EVERY ONE had a car and when I got to Atl, I realized it was the exact opposite. Now I hate driving! Especially when only 3 out of the main 15-20 people that i talk to have cars. Think about US people. We're out numbered. We don't want to spend our time taking you somewhere (especially if it's a trip longer than 5 minutes)....unless of course you putting some dollars in the tank.
Ahshanti
