Usually when people are in relationships, it's because they love someone or care deeply for them. In order to have that relationship, at least one of the two spouses loves the other for the support, the comfort, for the escape away from the rest of the world. That's the best part of relationships right? The peace and serenity, not to mention the fact that you just feel better when you're in love.
So why in the hell do I witness all these dysfunctional relationships? If you have a partner that nags all the time, claims you're sleeping with everybody, and is basically an overall bitch for no reason then leave him/her!!! I hate seeing people in these relationships for no reason an I have to sit there and listen to someone complain. Of course it's easier to judge from the outside looking in but if you have to question your feelings and questions their feelings on a constant basis, then i feel it's time to get something new. Maybe it's just me, but based on my observations it's a waste of time. Of course there are going to be there 1000s of good things not mentioned but that one thing that you're doing wrong can have a big impact. I also feel if your relationship problems are put on everyone else (ie: people are tired of you talking about it, you can't go about your everyday life because of unecessary drama, etc) and it's effecting the people around you......WAKE UP!
I don't see the point if the relationship is more of a cancer to you than anything else. Get out! There's no reason for you to stay. Whatever you get in a partner you can get from someone else minus the bullshit. But who am I? Just a girl who's been in plenty of long term relationships with virtually no problems. I think I know what I'm talking about. Ha!
She Shine!