Let me start by saying I'm NOT crazy.
Anybody that knows me knows that I believe in spirits, demons, ghosts, afterlife, psychics and anything of that nature. I've always felt that I could sense spirits and things like that and I feel surrounded by them. I'm an Aquarius my sign is known for it's intelligence, unpredictability, and psychic abilities.
In 2004, my uncle passed. He was 27. Died in his sleep of natural causes. I took it hard but at the time I was a lil teeny bopper. I was 14. At the time I wore cheap jewelry from Claire's (like everybody) and I had ear rings that were S's. I also had a matching ring. I'm not big on ear rings but I love rings. Anyway, I wore the s's because Shanti,Shani, Shine are all my names And the guy I was dating at the time name began with an S. So I thought I was cool. Lol
So after my uncle passed all those S's became irrelevant. Every time I saw an S I thought Shawn, my uncle's name. I was in denial til we went to view the body and of course I broke down. And while no one was looking I took my S ring off and dropped it in the casket beside him.
Fast forward to 2009. This year began REALLY rough for me. I didn't sleep a lot...still don't. One night I woke up, it had to be between 2-4 in the morning and I see my uncle standing there. At the foot of my bed. I froze for a few seconds. He was just there looking at me and my room was illuminated. I got up and hauled ass to my bathroom (this was when I stayed be myself). I thought I pissed on myself but when I got back to bed it was dry. He was gone. I went back to sleep.
Today I'm cleaning out my closet and I go through these bins of junk I have. I open a shoe box and NOTHING fell out but my S ring. The same ring I dropped in his casket almost 6 years ago....
Disclaimer: I know it's Halloween but I'm not making any of this shit up. I wouldn't use my uncle as the subject of a ghost story. Besides I have friends that can attest to the fact that I was tripping when I saw him earlier this year
Saturday, October 31, 2009
Paranormal Activity
Posted by A{dot}Shine at 6:46:00 PM