
I'm soooo gonna get called a racist for this but fuck it.
Interracial relationships. In particular, between black males and white women. In America. Do I agree with it?? Ummm yea on the whole free love tip. Naturally?? Hell naw! I'm from the south and yall know how the south get down. People get mad when black women talk shit when they see a white woman with a black man. Especially black men! They get mad as hell when we talk about the snowbunnies! Granted some black women are just hating. Pure hate. But on the other hand, I have reasons. Whether you think they're valid or not, I could give a flying fuck lol but here goes...

Those motherfuckers went to Africa and fucking interuppted everything ON THEIR LAND! How you go somewhere else and disturb the feng shui?? Then bring all the slaves the ship COULDNT hold and then some. Now I know someone out there gonna say "well the Africans bought and sold each other and had slaves" you're correct. But the slave life was nowhere near as horrific as it was in America. Slaves in Africa had freedom. They were more like maids and shit rather than animals and 1/3 human. So pow!! Wait wait lemme guess black ppl should definately be lucky right? Cuz we here now huh?! WE BUILT IT!!! why shouldn't we be here? Ok sooooo I, Ahshanti, was not a slave so why should it matter.....welllllll.....

If someone beat your sister or mom or murders your bro or dad or anything are you gonna say "well, that didn't happen to me so I don't care." riiiight. ok soooo now it's the past....wellllllll........

A lot of these people are still living. Racism isn't natural it's Learned. The only way I would deem it as "the past" is when it's not displayed any more and when all those racists are dead...well actually that won't even work cuz I'm sure they're teaching their kids the same values. Mercy! But that's how it goes plus i don't like hearing my great grandma tell stories of her slave days. That just makes me mad and let's not mention the kkk shows on the history channel.

With that people, that's my point.
History repeats itself and besides who and what isn't judged from their past?? So in MY MIND, I'm thinking that white girl got some relative in her family that will lynch the hell outta his black ass and if not, shit, he woulda 30-40 years ago.
I'm not racist. Just thought i should say that...and jus to prove it,I KNOW INTERRACIAL COUPLES THAT ARE MY FRIENDS!!


oh before i forget:
I KNOW ALL WHITE PEOPLE WEREN'T RACIST BAK IN THE DAY! I find nothing wrong with interracial dating but this is just MY outlook on it. I can't speak for everybody else.