Question: WHAT THE HELL IS UP WITH MEN IN THIS DAY AND AGE?!?!?

I saw a friend of mine's status on Facebook a few days ago (which happened to inspire me to write this blog) and it said:
Facebook User is wondering why females feel that niggas are still supposed to chase them? Is it cause you have thirsty ass niggas in this world so you stereotype the whole male species, or is it the fact you actually might feel you're worth it, when in reality you're really not? It's a new century, a new day in age, real men don't chase, we're approached, so what makes you think I'm about to put on my runnin shoes and chase you?
That is the epitome of..dare I say it...?
BULLSHIT
And what's worse there were 20+ comments of men agreeing saying, "Bitches got it fucked up" and other ignorant comments of that nature. That status is so degrading. You're basically saying a woman isn't worth being chased and on top of that, he definately exaggerated the whole courting phase of a relationship. I'm sure any female that you ask will say she doesn't like being chased. Approached and chased are two different things. And then to make her feel damn near worthless on some "Bitch fuck you, I'm better than you, therefor you chase me" shit is really derogatory in my opinion. Men are supposed to be men. It has nothing to do with traditional values, it's kind of the natural thing to do. It was disheartening for me to see that because it's like damn am I in the twilight zone? Think about what we as women have to deal with.
Being called hoes, bitches, sluts, etc everyday (which I HATE, my buddy Ken can attest to that, even though he feels like it's normal and regular to say that<--damn shame!) to biological hassles like child birth, menstruation, to the chauvinists (you know, the whole thing about men getting hired and pay more than women etc) . All we want is to be treated right and approached RESPECTFULLY and we can't even get that! It's ridiculous. And now you want ME to chase YOU?? Damn near makes me want to be a lesbian! (ok not that far but you get my drift). What's worse is if women want to be taken out, treated right, a man with a neat appearance, and to show a lil affection then we're labeled as "wanting too much." I'm not saying I want a "bitch made nigga" (using ignorant terminology) but come on. Be real. Those are the basics. Or so I thought. IS that the new mentality though? ARe we as women supposed to approach men? It's crazy because everything has turned into the opposite of what I expect. Everyday i see more women giving men money, taking care of men, altering their lives for men, while the men sit on their ass. With that being said...What are men for these days? Besides dick...but I can buy a fake one and it be better than the real thing...not to be vulgar but that's how it is.
BUT LADIES AND GENTLEMEN...THERE IS HOPE!!

....and his name is Mike 3G...(and other men like him)!
I met Mike about a year ago and I can honestly say he's the only true gentleman that I've met since I've moved to Atlanta. He doesn't wear his clothes off his ass, he has a job, he has no problem spending money, he's an upfront guy and is straightforward, very respectful, and overall he's just a good look. Yea he may be 6'1 and weigh 90 pounds but he's a really nice guy. I showed him around the city when he first got here and he filled my car up. Keep in mind gas at this point gas was around 4 dollars a gallon. What man will do that? That's NOT your significant other? He's taken me out to eat (well technically I took him since he doesn't have a car but he always puts gas in my car and he doesn't put like $5 in either!). We've even slept in the same bed. Did he try me? no. Did he touch me? Nope. Does that mean he's gay? Maybe (lol jk) but he has the qualities of what I would like in a man. I've been on dates where I pretended to be broke (i was tired of going out with this one particular male and him telling the waiter/waitress to split the tab...yet he always referred to it as a date---uhh no we just chillin if I'm paying for myself--but that's another post) and the guy sat there and ate in my face. ...and he really expected me to be his girlfriend. Anyway...this is getting long winded...and Mike...don't think I'm confessing a secret crush. I still think you have big ass ears that outweigh your whole body....but I love every part of you!! lol Bye guys!
To see More of Mike visit
http://www.dormtainment.com (see, told you he was a good look, he even has his own website)
She Shine
She Shine