Thursday, April 23, 2009

If Yall ain't Kno...FREE HIV!!





Most of you probably WON'T recognize this girl.  Her name is Nadja Benaissa she's a member of No Angels, (a pop group in Germany).  Now this girl isn't a nobody.  They're A listers over there.  5x platinum and all the other perks.  Why am I blogging about her?  She's facing 10 yrs in prison.  Apparently, this beautiful singer allegedly has been having unprotected sex with men without telling them she has HIV.  She's infected about 3 men according to reports.  She's had HIV since she was 15 and of course she knew (or she wouldn't be facing charges).


This woman is nasty.  Not only is having unprotected sex nasty but how the in the hell can you live with yourself knowing you're doing that?? I read in one report that one of the men called her and confronted her and her response was a simple, pompous, "You necessarily didn't get it from me." WTF!! Can you say Head hunted? Murder?  I woulda killed her! I'm mad and I don't even have HIV! I wanna whoop her ass for them! I don't understand how people can do that and then on top of that go around performing and recording and acting like nothing is wrong.  That is crazy and she should get wayyyy more than the ten years she's up against.  She should get the death penalty.  I don't care if she's a celebrity.  I don't care if she has a daughter.  That shit is foul.  Horrendous.  There must be some underlying psychological issues in this girl.  There is no other explanation.  Any one who gives ANY type of STD purposely, whether it's HIV, herpes, chlamydia, or whatever, needs their ass whooped.  Shit like that messes up people psychologically, emotionally, spiritually and any other way you can think of.  She is murking people with her p****y!!! Are you serious?!?!  Her fans are standing by her. I understand people may love her music but how can you take up for somebody doing shit like that [allegedly].  She handing it out like it's candy on Halloween night.  HIV/Aids ain't nothing to play with.  It's crazy and she needs to be put under the damn jail and anybody like her can join her.

Now as for the men.  I feel bad for them..  I'm not going to prejudge them and say they should have used protection for the simple fact that I don't know the situation and that would be blaming them and letting her off.  One of them said they used protection in the beginning but after a while they stopped since they were in a monogamous relationship.  People always say both people play a part in it in situations like these.  "They both did it.  He did it raw."  But nobody is perfect and all that type of stuff is common/normal.  What isn't normal is her knowing she's had HIV for about 11 years and not telling people.  She has a duty to do that.  That's something that can't be dismissed or forgiven.  I feel bad for the men and my heart goes out to them.  I can only imagine their pain.  It's fucked up.

The point is she should have told the men and let them make the decisions themselves.  Or she could have been an advocate and did something positive before she died.  It's sickening.


She Shine