
Man! WTF! My life should be a psychological drama comedy or something. I swear the craziest things happen to me. One word to describe my life is irony. There are twists and turns everywhere. So my friends that I talk to and trust and the ones that have known me long enough know that when I find something out about someone, I don't say anything. It could be the most SCANDALOUS thing and I'll keep it quiet. Why? I like to sit and watch people. And when people around you don't know what's happening, innocent conversation almost always turns into a leak. Just leaking info while I'm thinking about what they're saying in a totally different light. It exposes people and I just wait for the right time. Then when I talk to that person they seem so so sincere. I honestly get a lot of gratification by letting them talk. I smile. I may feel dumb for a second but I always feel good later on. It is so crazy and I just let them continue to talk. If only, if only could rewind my life. Just one month. Everything would be great again. but it's cool. Things happen for a reason. Can only accept it but why people are like that? Sooo many things that i wish i would have known. Life always work that way huh? You learn everything after the fact. When it doesn't matter any more. *shrugs* Oh well. I just hate sneaky people. Especially when they think i don't know. lol I treat you how you treat me....REMEMBER that. PLEASE remember that.
Sunday, March 15, 2009
Gotcho Yo Ass!
-Me
Posted by A{dot}Shine at 11:26:00 AM