Thursday, May 27, 2010

Le'go To the Club baby!




Maybe I missed the memo BUT is taking your girl to the club on a date the new move? What happened to dinner and a movie? Park maybe? I will NEVER go on a "date" to the club and this is why:

Whyyyyy would you want to go somewhere that's usually filled with singles?! Then you risk the chance of somebody else cuffin ya girl. 9/10 you as a man will feel disrespected if someone tried to talk to her but you brought sand to the beach homie!

Population control. I'm not going to be in a club with 400 hot sweaty people bumping into me all night. I don't like being around a lot of people at once so I'm definitely not trying to hit the club up.

Volume. Music is bumping. DJ is screaming in the mic. I'm not gonna yell in your ear all night just to have a conversation. Be sounding like Fantasia & Jeezy the next morning #nshit.

Ballers. You want to show me you balling by taking me to a club you promote for and poppin bottles. Who you fooling? Ladies probably free. You're definitely free. Probably got a hook up on bottles and even if you didn't you aren't buying it for me!! Everybody in VIP (AKA behind the rope on the dance floor) gon drink some! How I know yall didn't split the tab?! Come on babbbyyyyy!

And let's not get started on the females! If she is willing to go to the club on a date she's probably a dumb, low standard having, self conscious whore. Why would you even agree to that as a date? You're stupid. You probably met her in the club so you gon take her back?! So she can find a new man to go out with next weekend? Both of yall stupid. She's not wifeable.

Or maybe my standards are too high. *shrug* I'm still not going...