Saturday, February 28, 2009

In Sickness....and in Health?

I'm sick.  I hate being sick.  I'm never sick.  Only upside of being sick is I get quality time with me and my radio.  I see who really cares for me.  And I get REST.  I'm always running.  Doing this.  Doing that.  And when I finally do relax my brain is still going.  But I do have a lot of time to think.  Maybe I've been thinking too much.  But I have questionable people around me.  Funny how sickness makes subtle things that people do and say stand out.  It's like everything is gray and that one movement is the color in the picture.  Like the 6th sense at the end. Ha.   Anyway it's funny.  I think I need to change my ways.  My pops told me I can't save the world.  I'm going to take his advice because no matter how much I save the world, the world won't save me.   There's only 2 people in SC that could get just about anything from me if they needed it and 4 in ATL.  Think you made one of those lists?  Prob not.  They know who they are.  It sucks that I had to actually sit down with myself to notice things though.  Thanks sickness! but yea i have 3 lists of how i categorize people.  1 is the people i'm kool with and that i trust.  then there's the gray list. the question mark ppl who i'd talk to but not on some buddy buddy ish and then there's the people i just dont like.  Sucks and people on that second list moved down. i want you to move up people! but anyway.  my love life? NONEXISTeNT...still. haha.  Yep yep yep...I'm bout to be selfish as hell.  I feel bad for people that are used to me "giving" or "helping" them. Cuz there's an X over your faces, your wants, and your needs.


A. Shine